Skater’s Play Pass
Get our new Skater’s Play Pass and save more than 40% when you ice skate at The Rink!
Child (Pri 6 and below): $168
Terms and Conditions
- Skater’s Play Pass is available for sale of all ages as long as they holds a valid student pass or identification card
- Skater’s Play Pass is only available for purchase at The Rink’s Customer Service Counter (CSC)
- Foreigners and international school students are required to bring along their green pass for one-time registration and redeeming of admission ticket
- Skater’s Play Pass is valid for 2-hour admission ticket and skate boots rental per day (1 session) during public skating session.
- Skater’s Play Pass is valid for 20 sessions within 6 months from date of issue
- Skater’s Play Pass is not valid on the eve of public holidays, public holidays, during private bookings, rink closures and during special events at The Rink. Please refer to The Rink’s public skating calendar on www.therink.sg/public-skating-sessions and take note of private bookings and special events prior to your visit
- Skater’s Play Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable, and will not be valid and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged, defaced, stolen, expired, tampered with and/or void
- The un-utilized sessions in the Skater’s Play Pass cannot be refund or exchange for cash or in kind
- Skater’s Play Pass validity cannot be extended or put on hold under any circumstances
- The Rink shall not be liable for any claims, demands, costs, expenses, or losses of any kind whatsoever arising from the use of the Skater’s Play Pass
- Information stated is correct at the time of print and is subject to change without prior notice
Corporate Play Pass
Your staff work hard and now it is time to reward them and let them play hard too! Sign up as The Rink Corporate member and let your employee enjoy their Summer Playground on Ice all year round!
Corporate Play Pass Annual Fee:
1 Pass: $1,260 for 12 months
2 Passes: $2,000 for 12 months
Special Perk: 50% OFF 1st corporate event booking*
Exclusive Corporate Play Pass Benefits*:
- Complimentary 2-hour admissions and skate boots rental to The Rink for your staff and up to 3 accompanying guests per pass, per day. Corporate member staff must be present for the benefits to be valid.
- 10% off Skating Aids Rental & Helmets.
- Discounts from participating retailers.
Category Retailer Address Discount Terms & Conditions Eat Eighteen Chefs JCube,
10% OFF Total Bill Not valid with other promotions, discounts and credit card offers Eat t OPPA Korean Grill BBQ JCube,
10% OFF Buffet Valid at JCube outlet only Eat Rice and Box by Tenderfresh JCube,
Mushroom soup and drink at $10.90 Valid daily from 11am – 5pm at JCube outlet Eat The Good Trio JCube,
10% OFF Total Bill Not valid with other promotions, discounts and credit card offers. Eat The Manhattan Fish Market JCube,
$10 OFF with min. spending of $30
(Excludes GST & Service Charge)
Not valid with other promotions, discounts and credit card offers. Valid at JCube outlet only. Eat Wingstop JCube,
10% OFF Total Bill Not valid with other promotions, discounts and credit card offers. Valid at JCube outlet only. Play Seimpi School of Music JCube,
Program Promotion for 1st month at $99 Valid for new customers only, $99 program for 1 month (4 class x 45mins) at JCube outlet Present The Rink Corporate Pass or Authorization Letter to enjoy discounts from the participating retailers.
*Corporate pass is valid during all public skating sessions including School Holidays. Not valid during eve of Public Holidays, Public Holidays, special and private events. Each corporate pass can only be used once a day for 2-hour admission (1 staff and up to 3 guests per pass). Corporate Play Pass & staff pass/company identification card must be presented to enjoy the membership benefits. Corporate Play Pass is non-transferable. Only the staff of the registered company may enjoy the membership benefits. Other Terms & Conditions apply.
Visit here for the latest public skating sessions.
Contact us for more information on our Corporate Play Pass!
*Information is correct at time of print and subject to changes without prior notice.